Joshua Fought the Battle.




 January 1, 2016

This year, when our lives seem to be under siege from the demands of work, bills, family, and the situation our world seems to be taking, seeking and finding God is never difficult....
Psalm 27:1 -The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

Just like with Joshua-the Lord will help us fight our battles. The people of Jericho had reason to be afraid because they had seen evidence of God's strength and support of His children. As a key resident of Canaan, Ole' Joshua planned to conquer that fair land and set the people free. Only one smart lady knew the right course of action for when Joshua and his army arrived -Ole' Sister Rehab called upon God, and then she opened her doors to Joshua's agents. In return, they made sure she and her family were kept safe. All because Rehab knew that with the strength of God she was safe in His care.
So, may I say Facebook family, no matter what comes our way for the year of 2016 let us keep our faith in God. Never give up the battle because just as it is stated in Matthew 10:29-31, He cares for even the tiniest bird and what more can He care for you and me.
Enjoy the year and look to Him for your strength...


Faithfully, 
Mary Frances King

Comments

Popular Posts