Old Friend









It takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, and a day to love them, but it takes an entire lifetime to forget them.In other words Sarah, I will never forget you. I loved you from the very first time we met until the last day I was with you...Last Saturday. What a good day we had remembering all the times we worked together, vacationed together, and the smiles we shared remembering our own boys and their years of growing up. 

What will I miss the most about you? EVERYTHING!!!
I will remember the times when lonely hours came to me, I called you and before I hung up I always felt better. Just talking with you calmed my fears, eased my loneliness, and made me smile again.  I will remember how you never forgot to send me a birthday card. Even when I was trying to forget the birthdays you would not let me...Some cute little card from my friend Sarah came in the mail. Always giving me a chuckle. I will remember that  no matter how hard life became for you, you never complained. I will remember that everyone was your friend and you treated them as such. Always frisky, always feisty, always full of joy.
I love you my sister. Rest in the arms of Christ. You have completed your walk here on earth. A whole new adventure is waiting for you now...I will miss you, but I will one day join you again, "OLD FRIEND,"  and we will take up our walk together...Eternally
!

Comments

Popular Posts